SL-IFR32650-5000mAh 3.2V LiFePo4 battery cell,Maximum continuous discharge current up to 3C
LiFePO4 Battery advantage
1: The lifePO4 of the iron phosphate battery has been greatly improved. In the case of standard charging, the service lifeO4 of the iron phosphate battery can reach more than seven years, with more than 2,000 cycles of charging. The service life of ordinary carbonic acid batteries is only more than one year at most, and it cannot be used after 500 cycles of charging at most, and its storage rate will become lower and lower over time.
2: Large capacity. The storage capacity of lithium iron phosphate batteries is 2 to 3 times higher than that of carbonic acid batteries under the same volume.
3: Security. Everyone knows about ordinary lithium batteries and polymer batteries. When the battery is used for a long time, the battery itself will swell. At this time, you must hand over the swollen battery to the relevant department for unified disposal, because the swollen battery occurs It is equivalent to an unstable small bomb! If it is not handled well, it will explode! So the mobile phone explosions that we often see on the Internet are caused by this. But the iron phosphate battery avoids this very well! It has super stability and will not bulge after a long time. Unless you throw it into a high temperature of several thousand degrees or smash the battery forcefully, there will be no accidents.
4: Constant capacity. I believe everyone will encounter such problems, that is, our mobile phone batteries, computer batteries, and even electric vehicle batteries. After they have been used for a period of time, we will find that they have less electricity. This is because if ordinary batteries are not fully charged for a long time, the capacity of the battery will quickly decrease. The characteristic of the lithium phosphate battery is that it can be used at any time! And it will never affect its storage capacity.
5: Green and environmental protection. Lithium iron phosphate battery has environmental protection performance that other batteries do not have because the battery does not contain heavy metals. It has been widely used in the field of electric bicycles or electric cars.
6: The lithium iron phosphate battery is resistant to high temperatures, and the hot air value of the lithium iron phosphate battery can reach 350 to 500 degrees Celsius.
(1) Energy storage equipment: energy storage equipment based on solar, wind, geothermal, and ocean energy power generation systems; grid peak shaving; uninterruptible power system UPS; use with solar cells as energy storage equipment (BYD is already producing such batteries ) Home lighting, etc.;
(2) Electric tools, high-power electric tools (wireless); electric hammers, electric drills, weeders, etc.;
(3) Light-duty electric vehicles: electric vehicles, electric bicycles, recreational vehicles, golf carts, electric lifts, cleaning vehicles; hybrid electric vehicles (HEV), the recent 2-3 year target, forklifts, forklifts and other power sources;
(4) Small equipment medical equipment: electric wheelchairs, electric scooters); toys (remote control electric planes, cars, boats?);
(5) Other small electrical appliances, miner's lamps;
(6) Starting power supply: starting power supply for automobiles, motorcycles, tractors, diesel engines, railway diesel locomotives, electric locomotives, and passenger cars;
(7) Fixed power supply: mainly used for communications, mobile base stations, telecommunications, railway transportation, electricity, finance, power plants, and computer systems as backup power sources for protection and automatic control
(8) Military field: military field electronic command system, sea (submarine, underwater robot), land (army soldier system, robotic warrior), sky (unmanned aircraft), air (satellite, spacecraft) and other arms.